- About CVVS
- Dr Jennifer Hall
- Pet Library
- Informational Pages
- Contact Us
Considering the current ongoing pandemic, the following practices will be adopted by Coastal Valley Veterinary Services (CVVS) for your safety and ours. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*** COVID – 19 Protocols - All staff members of CVVS are vaccinated for COVID-19. However we are still adhering to the following protocols, which may change without notice depending on current CDC guidance and local conditions:
1. While at this time we all are feeling healthy, if I or any of my staff members start to show any clinical signs of COVID-19 then all subsequent appointments will be rescheduled.
2. If you or a family member are sick please call to reschedule your appointment or discuss other options. If your pet needs to be seen urgently, please call and I will try to help as much as I can via telemedicine or other options. Please note that telemedicine is only available to current clients with whom CVVS has a valid veterinary-client-patient relationship.
3. Appointments may take place outside or in a garage or sheltered area, or inside for cats and dogs if your household is fully vaccinated. If you do not wish to share this information with us, please allow us to see your pet(s) outside.
4. We will bring only the equipment and tools absolutely necessary to the exam, and non-disposable equipment (such as the stethoscope) will be thoroughly disinfected between patients.
5. We will wear masks upon request. Masks are not required for clients.
Revised: 1/13/23 by ejh