- About CVVS
- Dr Jennifer Hall
- Pet Library
- Informational Pages
- Contact Us
Considering the current ongoing pandemic, the following practices will be adopted by Coastal Valley Veterinary Services (CVVS) for your safety and ours. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*** COVID – 19 Protocols - All staff members of CVVS are fully vaccinated. However we are still adhering to the following protocols:
1. While at this time we all are feeling healthy, if I or any of my staff members start to show any clinical signs of COVID-19 then all subsequent appointments will be cancelled or postponed.
2. If you or a family member are sick, even if the signs are mild, or if you are quarantined after a known exposure, please reschedule your appointment. If your pet needs to be seen urgently, please call and I will try to help as much as I can via telemedicine or other options. Please note that telemedicine is only available to current clients with whom CVVS has a valid veterinary-client-patient relationship.
3. Appointments may take place outside or in a garage or sheltered area, or inside for cats and dogs if your household is fully vaccinated. If you do not wish to share this information with us, please allow us to see your pet(s) outside.
4. We will bring only the equipment and tools absolutely necessary to the exam, and non-disposable equipment (such as the stethoscope) will be thoroughly disinfected between patients.
5. If the appointment takes place outside, masks are not required per current CDC guidelines. If you prefer that we wear masks whether indoors or outdoors, please do not hesitate to ask.
Revised: 6/30/21 by ejh